Review of the Stigma Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
A popular and well-received product that has been launched in recent years is the Stigma Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen. Its main strength is its ability to line and shade perfectly, which is rare in tattoo machines. There are 20 cartilages in different sizes included in the kit.
- Designed with ergonomics in mind
The tattoo artist should be able to operate any tattoo machine easily. Because of this, Stigma’s makers have made it very lightweight and easy to use. With dimensions of 3.2 x 9.1 x 10.8, and a weight of 2 pounds, it is a very portable device.
- The Japanese motor industry
Powering this tattoo machine are Japan Motors, which provide vibration-free operation. Vibration-free machines enable intricate designs to be made without errors or disturbances. Additionally, this motor charges quickly and does not overheat
- The product is CE-certified
This product has CE certification, which indicates that it is safe to use, so you don’t have to worry about compliance with environmental or safety standards. If one is looking to buy a tattoo machine, they should make sure it complies with CE standards.
- Portable and lightweight
- A one-year warranty is included
- A set of 20 cartilages is included
- Gas sterilization is performed on the cartilages
- Battery indicator included
- Inexpensive compared to alternatives
- The storage box is not included