Review of the Inkjecta X1 Rotary Tattoo Machine
With one button output control and digitally adjustable needle depth, the Inkjecta Flite X1 is the first wireless tattoo machine.
Powered by a Li-Ion battery, the Flite X1 can run continuously for up to 8 hours with an additional battery included in case you need to work longer than 8 hours or forget to charge it. A stroke length of 2.5 mm to 4.0 mm is suitable for shading and dot work, and a stroke length of 4.0 mm is suitable for lining and color packing. A voltage range of 4.5 – 16.5 volts can be adjusted.
- Length of stroke: 2.5 mm to 4.0 mm
- Charger with eight connections.
- A pair of 18500 Li-Ion batteries with a capacity of 2040mAh
- 2 x 900mAH 18350 Li-Ion Batteries & Spacers
- Flite X1 Ergo Grip is made of aluminum and has a matte black finish.
- (Pre-assembled) Carbon Bar rigid bar
- Torsion bar of medium strength
- Torsion bar with a hard surface
- Machine case with padding
- Tool with a magnetic field
- Manual with hardcover