On our list of the best beginner tattoo machines, the FK Irons Spektra Xion Rotary Machine comes in second.
There are three different sizes of stroke caps available for these rotary tattoo machines. i. e. 2.8 mm, 3.4 mm, and 4 mm.
For greater durability, the product is made from mirror-polished, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Thanks to the powerful 4.5-watt motor, they will be able to get the speed and torque they need.
Shade, line, and coloring can be done with these powerful motors.
The lightweight 2.85-ounce body and 21mm grip make the machine easy to handle.
In addition, you can get the FK Irons Spektra Rotary Machine in a wide variety of colors that look professional and fun!
Why is it better than others? How does it compare?
With the FK Irons Spektra Rotary Machine, beginners will not have to worry about complications.
This versatile machine allows you to change the stroke caps, so you don’t need two machines to do tattoos.
Here are some expert tips:
Before using the machine on a client’s skin, you don’t have to lubricate it. In addition to making maintenance easier, this also extends the machine’s life.
- Multiple tattoo designs can be created with a versatile tattoo machine, including line, shade, and coloring.
- The purchase includes interchangeable stroke caps in different sizes.
- A one-year warranty on the motor and a lifetime warranty on the parts.
- Lubrication is not required during use, which makes maintenance easier.
- All standard needles are compatible.
- The lightweight body and easy grip make it comfortable to use for long periods of time.
- The machine is more expensive than other tattoo machines, so it may not be accessible to all users.
- This is not a tattoo kit, so users will need to purchase more accessories before they can begin.
- It’s hard to return, according to one customer.